Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finished another one

I'm a little behind schedule, but thankfully finished all the preliminary work on the Georgia handbook, which will be updated in January or February and hit stores in time for next season. Fittingly, I also got to finally attend a game at Sanford Stadium, in one of my favorite college towns, Athens, but the bad news for Bulldogs fans was that it was for the Alabama game.

I made sure to purchase a "blackout" shirt on my way out of town because it might be a while before Georgia has another one. Besides, it's now a really cool collector's item.

Today I start working on Tennessee, and I'll be heading up to Knoxville in a couple of weeks. That will leave Oklahoma and Texas, and I have to finish Ohio State.

Things appear to be going very well with "100 Things" sales, and the feedback continues to be terrific. I'm doing a little more plugging on radio shows, etc., and a number of T-town bars and restaurants have autographed posters I hope they'll start putting up.

For those of you who wonder what my day job is like, you may want to check out the following story. Yes, I'm crazy. http://www.tidesports.com/article/20081010/NEWS/810090214

No comments: