Thursday, January 15, 2009

Notre Dame: Done!

Crud, another late night, but my friends will be happy to see me not carrying abound a Notre Dame media guide or records supplement for a while. Because I found some really good last-minute information, this one took a lot of out of me to finish and bumped up the size to 42,776 words. To put that into perspective, most normal-sized books I've done have been between 100,000 and 125,000 words.

I hope for my sake the next one isn't as bad, but I have a feeling the Fighting Irish guide could be one of our best sellers out of the original nine.

So now I move on to Georgia, which is kind of fitting because I'll be making a trip to Athens next week (a great college town to visit). At least I saw the Bulldogs play in person this year, so I'm more familiar with the material.

No comments: