Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back from what was supposed to be a short break

Well, what I hoped would be a retreat to the beach to look over and work on the novel didn't quite work out the way I had hoped in terms of work, but it was still nice to get away for a couple of days.

Funny, whenever I go to Destin I'm reminded of all the things I liked about living in Florida (ok, the beach) and it brings back a lot of memories and feelings.

But it was a good trip. Good company. Good food. Good shopping at the outlets. Hopefully I'll soon have a little more to tell you all about the novel.

P.S. Nice shot with my iphone, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat traffic[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known ways to produce an income online.