Monday, December 6, 2010

First up, the Dallas Cowboys

Work on the first book has begun and I decided to use the Dallas Cowboys version as my test run, if you will.

Basically, I have to come up with 1,000 words a day, which wouldn't be much of an issue if I was writing in any sort of a regular style, but these are trivia books. I also need to get a working draft done by the end of the month, so my work is cut out for me over the next couple of weeks before bowl practices get under way (in addition to that whole Christmas thing).

I haven't come up with a name yet, but will soon. Maybe something with the word ultimate or something similar. My fear is that the questions I'm coming up with are too hard, so I'll try and balance it out a little and make the difficulty more progressive.

In other news, I submitted by Heisman ballot late tonight. Voters are asked not to disclose their ballot and just like last year I will not. Considering all the off-field turmoil it should make for an interesting week.

No comments: