Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Whew ... finally

I'm happy to announce that late last night I turned in the manuscript for Nick Saban vs. College Football, which will be coming out next summer (Triumph Books). The last thing I added was a chart of something that BamaOnline readers will be seeing later this week, but I'm really happy with the way the book turned out. I also like that I handily beat my deadline, which ironically was Nick Saban's birthday, Oct. 31. 

So if you're thinking I'm done, not quite. After the season ends I'll be updating the book with 2013 numbers, and trust me with this project that's a lot. I'll then get to see the book laid out and give it a final round of editing. 

I'll be really surprised if this doesn't become my best-selling book yet. 

Now, back to the 2013 season ... 

No comments: