Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Time's up … and time for me to move on to the rest of my life

So now that my days are officially up with BamaOnline and 247Sports, a lot of you have been asking what's next in my life, and unfortunately I'm here to tell you that I can't tell you yet.

I think I know what's going to happen, but have to let it all play out a little. My best guess at this point is that will involve a three-pronged approach, all with very different things, of which everyone already knows one:

1) TBA
2) TBA
3) Nick Saban vs. College Football will be coming to an Internet/bookstore near you in July. I should be receiving the final proofs in a couple of weeks and promise to post some specifics when they get here.

In the meantime, my wife and I plan on staying in the Tuscaloosa area, and I have a new twitter handle: @CrimsonWalsh (get it?). Hopefully I'll have some more updates over next few days while I enjoy some down time.

(By the way, the photo credit goes to the Washington Post)

No comments: