Friday, May 30, 2014

VERY interesting reader polls

Ok, I'm really curious to see how this goes.

For a Bleacher Report story I did about how Nick Saban is still the best big-game coach in college football (how easily some people forget the national championship games, you know?) I did two reader polls that I think are going to be very interesting.

If you could pick an active coach to match up against Saban in a title game, who would it be?
If you could pick any coach in college football history to face Saban in a title game, who would it be?

I know people are going to complain about not including more coaches in the voting, but someone needs to do a computer simulation of Saban's best team against Paul W. "Bear" Bryant's.

Here's the link. I'll post the results here in a few days.


No comments: