Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Special thanks to the Huntsville Quarterback Club

I just want to give a special thanks to the Huntsville Quarterback Club, especially president Roger Coe and board member Mark McCarter,  for having me as a speaker on Tuesday night in advance of the Iron Bowl.

The questions were great, the food was terrific and everyone seemed to have a great time. I know I did. I even learned quite about about my co-speaker James Crepea of Al.com. For example, I did not know that he's the "My Cousin Vinny" of SEC reporters.

I should have known that the first question my way would be about why I got in the boxing ring with Deontay Wilder. Actually, I still kind of ask myself that all the time, but this might have been the first time I told the whole, complete story to a group. Yes, seeing the "You're an idiot" look from smiling people wanting to hear more never gets old.

Thanks again, it was fun!

No comments: