Friday, January 1, 2016

Four books in four months?

First off, Happy New Year everyone!

Megan and I spent the holiday with a football blitz (I worked, she drove and hopefully had a little fun) as I covered Alabama in the Cotton Bowl on Thursday night and then the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans the next day.

So some of you already know about the three trivia books I have coming out on the Chicago Cubs, New York Mets and Boston Red Sox. It looks like you'll start seeing them around Opening Day, or shortly thereafter. I'll post more on that as we get closer to the official release.

Like last year, Triumph Books has asked me to put together a national championship book should Alabama win it all. That book is already completely done (well, my part is) except for the stories that will be added hours after the game. It'll then go to the printer the next morning and be distributed as quickly as possible.

Just to stress it again that's ONLY if Alabama beats Clemson. If Clemson wins there's no book.

So yes, I could have four books coming out the first four months of 2016.

Next up: A trip to Phoenix followed by lots of rest.

No comments: