Sunday, January 21, 2018

Championship Fever

It's only been a few days, but so far the reaction to Bama Dynasty has been really good. I've done a bunch of radio-show interviews including The Paul Finebaum Show and in the morning I'm scheduled to be on The Opening Drive on Jox-FM in Birmingham. 


It turned out it only took five days to get the first books in stores. I had asked for anyone to let me know if they saw them, and sure enough it was someone I knew: Radio Goddess Kaitlin @Cali_K8 at Barnes & Noble in T-town.

I also heard from a friend that they were selling at Costco in Mobile that same day. 

With each passing day I hear some more, like they're now for sale at CVS and Rite Aid stores. Plus, on this past Saturday the championship parade and celebration attracted a ton of people. 

Here's hoping a lot of them picked up a copy on their way out of town.



No comments: