Thursday, August 23, 2007

Here's the book cover!

Ok, by the end of September my latest book will be published (by Taylor Trade), and this is the cover. Personally, I think it captures the spirit of the book pretty well.

Oh, and the photo for the cover was staged, so no, it's not Notre Dame, Michigan State, Tulane, etc.

After the book is published I'll post interviews, signings, updates, and interesting tidbits on my blog, but I also hope to hear from fans as well.

The book includes a top 10 list of the most controversial champions (in Division I or Bowl Subdivision), which my publisher has told me not to reveal yet (so please don't ask), and there's an entry for just about every school imaginable.

What I want to know is which year or champion do you all think was the most controversial and why?

Here's the link to my publisher for those interested: http://www.rlpgtrade.com/Catalog/SingleBook.shtml?command=Search&db=^DB/CATALOG.db&eqSKUdata=1589793374

Have a great season!

No comments: