Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Book update

There's good news on the book front. I finished the first handbook (well, except for everything I'll be updating from the upcoming season) on schedule, Michigan. Why Michigan? Simple, I figured it would be the most difficult to complete, and I was right. Next up, the New York Giants, which will be the lone pro team we'll do for next year while trying to gauge interest, followed by Notre Dame. Why Notre Dame? Why not?

Just as a reminder, the handbook series will debut this time next year, assuming I get all nine of them done in time. Two down, seven to go.

As for "100 Things Crimson Tide Fans Need to Know & Do Before They Die," I hear they should arrive from the printer any day now. I'll then get my copies, and shortly thereafter start seeing it in stores. Always fun.

No comments: