Thursday, July 10, 2008

We're getting SOOOOOOOO close ...

Two things of note today before I get a rare weekend off away from work:

1) I'm putting the final touches on the Giants handbook, the lone pro edition we'll be doing in the initial year of the series. I'm very pleased with how it looks, and it'll probably be the best of the initial nine, which is great because if it does well we'll likely do some other pro teams the following season. That leaves six more to do in roughly six months. Next up, Notre Dame.

2) I received my copies of "100 Things Crimson Tide Fans Need to Know or Do Before They Die," which means we're just days away from seeing it in stories. With so many fans starving for anything football-related, the timing couldn't be better. The book looks good, people seem interested and we're about to kick the marketing into high gear. Fun stuff.

No comments: