Sunday, August 3, 2008

August update ...

Greetings all, from the press box at Bryant-Denny Stadium, where I'm watching practice for Fan Day. We're not supposed to report on anything that actually happens, so I thought I would take a moment and give an update.

Unfortunately, I'm behind where I want to be on the Notre Dame handbook. After playing in a weeklong tennis tournament in 100-degree heat for work (yes, you read that correctly), there was SEC Media Days followed by a trip to River Falls, Wisconsin, where I spent a couple of days with the Kansas City Chiefs for a short series. The day I returned, Alabama reported for fall practices. So it's been a busy couple of weeks.

Things look good on the "100 Things" front. The marketing should kick in by the end of the month, and although I generally don't look much at the rankings on amazon.com, they've been higher than any of my other books. No signings scheduled yet, although I did turn one down in Mobile because of a scheduling conflict, but I did a radio show in Tulsa last week and my weekly appearances on a Tuscaloosa station (1420) will begin Wednesday.

Yes, football season is here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?