Friday, August 29, 2008

It's up!

As I posted on here a few days ago, The Tuscaloosa News is going to do a video series based on the book, and the first one is up. It's on No. 73: Own Something Bearing No. 12.

(Bearing, get it)?

Links are at the bottom of this post.

I also have my first book signing to announce, Saturday, Sept. 6 (that's when Alabama plays Tulane) I'll be at the Bryant Museum from 1-3. There's a chance I could get moved to the Quad on campus, but I'll post it if that's the case.

I also did a phone interview on ESPN SportsCenter on Wednesday morning, and I do a regular appearance on 1420 The Tusk in Tuscaloosa at 5 p.m. Wednesdays.

p://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1620670543/bclid431782885/bctid1759768814 or tidesports.com.

1 comment:

Carla Jean said...

A few days, two weeks... same diff.