Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another handbook finished (sort of)

Week 1 of the college football is over, and I have to admit that I'm already tired. Granted, a night game in Atlanta is a little unusual, not to mention Alabama destroying Clemson (it's been a while, you know?), but I shouldn't be this fatigued already, should I?

Regardless, I finally got the Notre Dame handbook done, at least until I need to add all the 2008 updates in about four months. The Fighting Irish open their season this week against San Diego State, which quite honestly shouldn't be much of a challenge, but you never know.

Ok, with five handbooks to finish by the end of the year, that works out to roughly one every three weeks. So this month I'm going with a different plan, work on Ohio State for two weeks and then finish Georgia by the end of the month. I did a ton of preliminary work on Georgia and with road trips at the end of September (at Arkansas, at Georgia) it shouldn't be a problem.

Of course, the bad part of that is I probably will be spending very little time in Athens, one of my favorite college towns.

No comments: