Monday, April 20, 2009

... and we're back

After spending most of last week in Nebraska, I've made it back home where I plan on sleeping most of tomorrow.

However, two things of note:

1) Sometime Monday morning there will be a knock my door, with Federal Express delivering the first Huddle Up proofs. Yes, the final stage is finally at hand. Can't wait to see them.

2) I attended Nebraska's spring football game and wrote a column about it on my work blog, http://walsh.tuscaloosanews.com/default.asp?item=2365613. One of the reasons for going was I wanted to talk with fans and get a feel for what kind of interest there could be in a Nebraska Huddle Up edition, which I've pitched. After being there, I'm convinced more than ever it would be a big seller.

Oh, FYI, I found two copies of my book "Who's No. 1?" in the university bookstore. It never gets old.

No comments: