Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hard part's over (at least it had better be)

It's closing in on midnight Tuesday, and I'm about to head to Nebraska where I'll be on assignment for the rest of the week and checking out the Cornhuskers as a possible addition to the Huddle Up family next year. Nebraska is one of the schools I'm pitching, so this will give me a little perspective and a chance to pick up some extra material -- not to mention going to the annual spring football game. Looking forward to it.

Over the weekend I made the Giants additions a three-day project, and turned it all into a database for all possible future NFL editions. Yes, I'm pleased, and with that things should get a lot easier for me. As a nice bonus, the NFL announced next season's schedule tonight, so that will also be in there.

By the time I get back my publisher should have the Tennessee final proofs for me. I'm ready for them.

1 comment:

Chappy said...

Spot,

At least you are still doing sports. You are missing a great season with the b's and another almost UNH season.

Hope things are well. You haven't changed much. Still as sexy as ever!!!

Hehehe.

Chappy.