Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No more writing

The Auburn additions are finished (at least I think they are, I sent in an extra 50,00 words but a lot it we'll save for next year in phase II of this enormous project), which means all the writing for the 2009 editions is behind me ... again. I still have to go over some additions for the Michigan edition, but that'll be more editing than writing -- which is a lot easier.

So here's where everything is at:
Tennessee: At the printer (awesome).
Ohio State: About to go to the printer - they're tweaking the final proofs now.
New York Giants: I'm about to get the proofs, possibly tomorrow.
Texas: Again, the final proofs will be here any time now.

Alabama, Oklahoma and Notre Dame will follow. Michigan and Auburn have yet to be laid out. I expect they'll be last. It's home stretch time, though.

No comments: