Tuesday, December 29, 2009

As the sun sets on yet another year ...

I am sad to report that the Huddle Up series might be fading as well. I'm talking to some people about options and maybe taking a new direction, but this year might have been it for the series. We'll see.

The thing I keep reminding myself is that if so it means I take a pretty major step toward having a bit of a normal life (what's that?) and can work on my novel.

But first I have to get through the national championship. Pretty cool way to start the new year.

Meanwhile, 2009 was an amazing year for me.

- Bought a house
- Made a major move in my career (and also turned down a great job offer)
- Went to Brazil
- Continued to date a phenomenal woman
- Got a new car (with seat warmers)
- Cut my debt in half
- Discovered 15-year-old scotch
- Had a book series

Not too bad. Happy New Year everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It can be discussed infinitely..

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya every body, fab board I find It quite useful & it's helped me a great deal
I hope to give something back and aid other users like this site has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]unlock iphone 4.2.1[/url]