Thursday, July 28, 2011

Check out the new book covers

Even though college football teams don't report until next week, the season is already here at least in terms of workload. Last week's SEC Media Days may not have been the most thrilling, but I've basically been writing non-stop since then.

Anyway, I'm happy to report that Triumph has posted the covers for the Triviology books here's one of them.

The official release date is Sept. 15, but I expect to see my copies sometime in August. Here's hoping they sell, because it'll lead to more editions.

(Yes, Vikings fans, I'm working on it. Had the team done anything last year we would have done one already, but we switched to the Packers at the last minute and were rewarded with a Super Bowl title.)

Here's the link to Triumph's NFL books coming out for this season: http://www.triumphbooks.com/pages/nfl/12.php

No comments: