Thursday, July 7, 2011

I should do this more often

Back from vacation, and if you notice the picture I posted it's pretty obvious where my girlfriend and I went. We packed a lot into a week, like on one day we rode the cable cars, shopped in Fisherman's Wharf, visited the San Francisco Aquarium, went on a boat tour (again, the photo), checked out Pier 39 and capped the day with a pizza.

Some other top attractions included a wine tour, Union Square, the jazz festival, the Museum of Modern Art and a killer food trio of Pearl's burgers, Trattoria Contadina and the House of Prime Rib.

Good trip, even though I gained weight.

Anyway, July means it's time to gear up for the season (yesterday I wrote five stories, oh joy), and SEC Media Days is fast approaching. However, I hope to have a book announcement soon as my publisher and I are in discussions about how we want to reboot the Huddle Up series. It looks like it's going to happen, but I have a ways to go on the planning stages.

No comments: