Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big news on the book front

Well, I've been sort of biting my tongue about a book project I thought I'd be letting everyone know about by now, but something else has come up instead.

I'm happy to announce that "100 Things Crimson tide Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die," will be updated and in stores before next season.

The previous edition was published in 2008 -- two national championships and a Heisman Trophy ago -- but instead of just adding some entries the book will have a completely new approach and more information.

For example, the Hall of Fame players and coaches, and national championships will no longer be bunched up.

So if you don't have a copy you may want to get one before they become collector's items. Otherwise look for the new edition in a few months.

No comments: