Thursday, October 23, 2014

Yeah, I'm crazy ...

So I haven't posted much lately not because there isn't anything new (FYI, I keep hearing that the book is doing really well), but because I downloaded new software that was supposed to make my computer even better, only one of the side issues is that it says that I have no access to my own blog. 

Those of you who have met me know that this is exactly the kind of thing that drives me nuts. So I got out my old computer to post this ... 

Anyway, I have two book signings coming up:

1) As previously mentioned I'll be at the Preview Gala for Mobile's Christmas Jubilee on Nov. 12 -- and I'm skipping work that day to do it so please don't tell my boss. 

2) I'll be at Barnes & Noble in Tuscaloosa on Black Friday at 11 a.m. For all you early-morning shoppers when you need some coffee come on through and we'll set you up for the college football fans in your life. 

Get ready for the stretch run of the season everyone because it's going to be quite a ride. 

No comments: