Friday, January 16, 2015

All good things ...

Thursday was my last day at Saturday Down South and I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the readers, etc. I appreciate you more than you'll ever know. 

With nothing much going on football-wise for a while except National Signing Day I wanted to do something to hold Crimson Tide fans over, so posted a 12-part "Crunching the numbers" series. When you're ready for a little more perspective on the 2014 season and where the Alabama program's at just hit one of the following links:



As for me, I don't know what's next, and for now I'm ok with that. Similar to a coach or player at the end of a long season my wife and I are going to take a little time, catch up on sleep and figure some things out. We firmly believe that every ending is a new beginning so we're looking forward to seeing what's next. 

Thanks again and take care ... 

No comments: