Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yes, another one done

Obama in, Fulmer out, and the Crimson Tide No. 1. It's been an interesting couple of days, with me in Baton Rouge early for Saturday's game between Alabama at LSU.

More Cajun food for me, so no complaints.

While watching the election results I finished all the preliminary work on the Ohio State handbook, which will be coming out next summer. All that's left is a week updating and editing at season's end, and then it's off to my publisher.

That leaves Oklahoma and Texas. Funny, I was thinking the Longhorns might make a serious run here for the national championship, and still might, so I decided to hold off on that edition until next month. So it's Sooner time for me. Hopefully I can get it done in November despite the distractions that come with covering the top college football team in the land.

At least this week.

No comments: