Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oklahoma DONE!

Whew! ... and I mean that.

The 2009 editions of Huddle Up (my handbook series on college football, with one pro football edition) is drawing to a close and right on schedule.

Not only am I on pace to beat the March 1 deadline, but poised to get the extra Auburn edition done around mid-March. Considering how late I've been up the last couple of nights, I'm thrilled, and ready for a break, even if it's only for a day or two while I concentrate on some things for work.

The last edition is Alabama, which theoretically should be the easiest to polish off (and yes, that was by design). This was also the prototype for the entire series, so I'm kind of curious to see how things have changed from the initial pilot version, if you will.

A quick note, of all the versions so far, Oklahoma was by far the hardest when it came to finding certain information, confirming items, and finding second and third sources. Go figure.

No comments: