Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It wasn't by design, but I ended up doing a media blitz this week

Huge thanks to News 13 Birmingham for having me on "Alabama Tonight" on Wednesday. Everyone was super nice and they did a great job making sure the book was behind me on the screen when I talked (see - they're good) -- Here's the link if you want to check it out:

Also, they're doing a profile on Saturday Down South  on Friday (6:30 p.m.).

Meanwhile, I made the rounds Monday-Wednesday after receiving numerous appearance requests. I think this is in order of appearance:

Paul Finebaum Show (guest host Tony Barhart)

The Game with Ryan Fowler on 99.1 FM in Tuscaloosa

The Opening Drive on Jox 94.5 FM in Birmingham

The Chris Stewart Show on 991.1 FM in Tuscaloosa

TiderInsider on WVUA-TV in Tuscaloosa

The Thom Abraham Show on SportsRadio 730 the Ump in Huntsville

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.







No comments: