Wednesday, July 9, 2014

They're here!

This is what was waiting for me when I got home today. Getting the first copies of your new book never gets old.

Just to answer a couple of questions preemptively:

1) Yes, it looks as good as I had hoped. The folks at Triumph Books did a fantastic job.
2) It should start appearing in stores at any time, but if you can't wait copies can be pre-ordered on the websites of many major bookstores;
3) I'll be donating a bunch of these copies to the Nick's Kids Foundation, so you might want to keep an eye out during upcoming charity events.

We've tentatively scheduled a special signing session to help launch the book in early August. Hopefully I'll be able to post details soon.

QUICK UPDATE: I've been told that the books are scheduled to ship out to distributors on Friday, July 11 (which is tomorrow as I type this).

No comments: