Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A signing later this week, and details on a big-time event in Mobile


Ok, some big news on the signing front:

As I previously mentioned I'll be doing signings before this Saturday's game against Southern Miss (12:30-2:30 p.m. in the Sup Store tent on the Quad), and next week's game against Florida. I've also agreed to do a couple of signings down the road, but the details have yet to be worked out.

Here's the one I mentioned before that will hopefully cause my signing hand to cramp up: The Christmas Jubilee 2014 -- Mobile's largest holiday shopping market and Junior League fundraising event.

I'll be signing on the first night during the Preview Gala, Nov. 12 from 7-10 p.m. Tickets are $50 and it's a 21-and-over event as there will be an open bar, silent auction, food and live music by 4 Barrel Funk. 

Please come by and say hello. 

No comments: