Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Huge thanks to everyone who swung by ...

I just want to thank everyone who came by for Monday's launch party at The Alcove in Tuscaloosa. We had a good turnout, sold a bunch of books and had a little fun. 

That's all despite it being unbelievably hot outside. The temperature was in the 90s, the dew point was in the 70s, and in the blazing sun you sure felt it. I know it's nothing new this time of year in Alabama, but I sure can't wait until it cools off a little. 

My friend David Dupree took the photo to show off what he got today. We also gave out some Saturday Down South t-shirts. 

Special thanks to everyone at The Alcove for letting us hold the event there, Mary from Barnes & Noble for selling the books, Drew Roberts for letting us give out SDS gear and my wife Megan for helping set everything up. 

No comments: