Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dagnumit!

So when I was asked about doing a book signing for the Alabama Supply Store before Saturday's game I made a point to request to have it at the Bryant Museum.

My thinking was this, I signed books in the store's tent on the Quad last week (which went really well) and in case the weather isn't the greatest I wouldn't have anything to worry about. I'll be there from 10 a.m. to noon and then head over to Bryant-Denny Stadium for a full day of covering the game.

Well I've since found out who is signing books on the Quad prior to Florida at Alabama:

Lars Anderson, The Storm and the Tide, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Bobby Bowden, The Wisdom of Faith, from noon to 1:30 p.m.
Howard Schnellenberger, Passing the Torch, from 9 a.m. to 11 a..m.

.... and they're just the ones I've heard about. There could be more.

Regardless, I'd like to encourage everyone to come out and check out all the books and meet the authors as this is literally a once-in-a-lifetime lineup -- and obviously not because of me.

No comments: