Monday, September 1, 2014

"Nick Saban vs. College Football" is officially released out into the wild ...

Even though you might have already seen Nick Saban vs. College Football out in bookstores, today is the official release date. Hooray!

Yes, Labor Day, which is kind of fitting how hard I worked on it (ok, cliche, but it was a long weekend with the season opener and I'm just not at my best today. Maybe more coffee will  help).

Anyway, some of the events we have coming up include:

- The launch party will be next Monday, Sept. 8, 5-8 p.m. at Alcove International Tavern in Tuscaloosa. The address is 730 22nd Ave. Barnes & Noble will be there selling copies and Saturday Down South will be represented as well. Here's the public invitation on Facebook.

-  I'll be signing copies of the book in the Sup Store's tent on the Quad prior to Alabama's home game against Southern Miss on Sept. 13. I'll be out there from 12:30-2:30, with kickoff scheduled for 5 p.m.

- A week later I'll be signing books again before the Florida game although the time and place have yet to be determined (kickoff time will be announced two weeks beforehand). Between you and me I'm hoping for the Bryant Museum.

- Alabama fans in the Mobile area, I'll be doing a Preview Gala on Nov. 12. Details have yet to be announced, but I've been told to expect a lot of people.

Hope to see a lot of you all one of these events. Thanks!

No comments: