Sunday, October 28, 2007

2003 LSU

What, like I wasn't going to use this photo to kick off this week?

First, some book news.

For some reason that I don't quite understand, the book is still on its way to various stores around the country, primarily because some big database somewhere had the release date listed as January, 2008 (and thus, it was either sitting in warehouses or waiting to be ordered -- like I said, I don't really understand the details). I've been told that this has been corrected and you all should start seeing the book all over the place very, very soon ... if not sooner (really, that soon).

One place that does have the correct release date listed is amazon.com, which not only reports good sales, but also of my book from last year, "Where Football is King: A History of the SEC." Go Amazon.
So, LSU vs. Alabama this weekend. Hmmmmm ....

Nick Saban holds up the national championship trophy after LSU defeated Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl, 21-14. Even though the Tigers wound up the BCS champion, it was still a split title with the Associated Press voters opting for Southern California. Photo by Steve Franz. Courtesy of Louisiana State University.

No comments: