Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bonus book, DONE!

It's roughly 3 a.m. on a Wednesday morning. Last night, I, ironically, covered Alabama vs. Auburn in baseball at Montgomery, then drove to Tuscaloosa and put the final touches on the bonus handbook, which as I stated before was not part of our original contract.

Such is life. I'm thrilled to be done, because all 10 versions of the Huddle Up series (Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas and the New York Giants the others) are in the hands of my publisher and being worked on.

As soon as I send my publisher a note with some ideas of what I would like to do for 2010, I'm going to celebrate by passing out. I might come out of it in time for St. Patrick's Day.

FYI, here's the final total: 417,065 words.

No comments: