Wednesday, March 25, 2009

There's a small change in your program

Well, I can't say that I'm surprised, but it looks like we're going to hold the Georgia edition until 2010. I think part of it was that we're under contract for nine editions this year, and the rush to get everything done asap has turned this into a major project with little time to work with.

Now, while on face value that may not be so great, it pretty guarantees that we're doing more editions next year (which is better than great). When we get through all this, and then start talking contract and all, I'll start work on the other school that will certainly be in the mix, Southern California.

I finished all the adds for Tennessee, which was our first run-through, and now I'm working on Ohio State. Those two, along with Texas and the New York Giants will be finished first.

No comments: