Saturday, September 15, 2007

1992 Alabama


Wow, the college football schedule is loaded today with a number of intriguing matchups. Thankfully, because they had so much to get to, my brief return to College GameDay Tailgate on ESPN Radio this morning was brief because I was half-awake. Maybe they could tell, but I think I was a last-second replacement so I don't feel too bad.

Speaking of ESPN, one of the television shows has expressed interest in the book and said they'd like to have me on whenever the next controversy happens in the rankings. Considering how LSU is closing in on Southern California (which plays Nebraska tonight), who knows, it could be this week. I'll let you all know beforehand if I can.

I know I've been a little SEC heavy this week, and promise to branch out a little more in the next few days. Here Crimson Tide players celebrate in the end zone during the convincing 34-13 victory against Miami in the 1993 Sugar Bowl to win the national championship. Courtesy of the Paul W. Bryant Museum.

No comments: