Friday, September 14, 2007

Arkansas

Saturday I get to see Darren McFadden play for the fourth time, and I have to admit whenever I've seen Alabama against Arkansas it's always been an amazing game. There's the 50-yard Matt Jones run. McFadden stiff-arming safety Roman Harper on his way to the end zone, considered his breakout game. Alabama winning when DJ Hall wasn't covered in the end zone. Last year's game in which Leigh Tiffin missed three field goals and an extra point as the Tide lost in double-overtime.

I was also also at last year's SEC Championship game, in which Florida was just too darn good (are really proved it in its following game).

Anyway, unfortunately I don't have a photo of McFadden, but I still like this one from 1961of Lance Alworth. That season he led Arkansas in rushing, receiving, punt returns and kickoff returns. Courtesy of the SEC.

No comments: